Hey here are some pics of the Inland Sea. Last year we went there. It is where the sea cuts into the land and makes a barrier in between Doha and Saudi arabia. Saudi kinda looks like Arizona. It is one of the most beutiful places!
EmJo I haven't heard from you in 4ever! I wish you would either post something or email me!! Anyways whats been going on in your life?? talk to ya later!! -Hannah-
Hi, I'm Emily! I love cooking! I love to eat oreos with peanut butter!!!! I <3 theatre!!! I have performed in many productions including Cats, The Sound of Music, Seussical, and Annie. I also love living in the Middle East! I am going to a new school and living here I have had so many great experiences! I have made tons of friends, who all think I'm weird because I say y'all. LOL! I miss all of y'all back in the states and hope to hear from you soon!
6 comments:
In the words of Gertrude from Hamlet, "Less art and more matter." Do more writing with these pictures!
I like lizzy's post!! Anyways is it really hot there?
-Hannah-
EmJo I haven't heard from you in 4ever! I wish you would either post something or email me!! Anyways whats been going on in your life?? talk to ya later!!
-Hannah-
at least write something. tell about playing nerdball...hahahahahahaha. irrelevant!!! :-)
I miss you!!
Where are you??
Love ya
-Hannah-
Where have you been!!!!!!!!
lol
miss you
-Hannah-
Post a Comment