Friday, September 7, 2007

Summer


I have had the most amazing summer! First we arrived in TX to visit family and friends. Then I drove to MS. with my friend Anna and went to Twin Lakes Summer Camp! After that we went to NV. for the fourth of July and made our float. Next we flew to Seattle (My fave place in the world!) for worldview. Worldview is the christian camp that my dad started. I recommend it! It's the best!!! From Seattle we took off "Bonn Voyage" on an Alaskan Cruise! Next we returned to TX and from there to Doha! WOW!!!!!
P.S. For those of you who don't know. THats my older sister Elisabeth!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I certainly hope that everyone knows I'm your older sister...haha. Cute picture though!!!

Hannah Lee said...

What about going to see Shrek the third with your best friends!! JK And Elisabeth you do look older! lol
-Hannah-