Nicole and I reunited two days ago to spend the last moments of our break festively. After we had recalled our trips for each other, we soon found ourselves bored to death. So we took pics and made a slide show. However, I cannot post it so here are our top two fave pics.
Imagine about a hundred more pics like this one! LOL! Today I started school again. After about two and a half weeks I am off to Malaysia!!!!!!! Hope all is well where ever you are!!!!!!!
6 comments:
(hand over mouth with wiggly fingers) ooo-oooo-ooo-oo... ;-)
LOL I want to see the slide show!! Looks like you and Nicole had fun!! Love you a ton!!
Hannah
Thats cool! I can only imagine what the other pics look like, lol. we had to start school on the 3rd (blagh!) but its sort of okay because we havent had any homwork but, we had to do the practice taks which is quite annoying the first full week back! well I hope your having fun! miss you!!!
KaT
Yeah well, I don't think we have to do the taks.
The very beginning of your post sounds like me! However, that "!" was not a happy one. Sounds like you COPYED me! That is not a good thing! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NICE Emily!! I can only wonder what the other pics are!! I hope school is good!! MISS YOU!!!!
Emily
Post a Comment