Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The sky parted and the angels were singing in heaven!!!

"Emily! We're gonna miss the bus!!!!" Nicole cried in concern and annoyment.
"Just hold on a sec Nikki! I am sure that it would either be in the locker room or the courtyard! I had it when Ms. Johnson made me wait cause it wasn't 9:20 it was only 9:19. Do you think I dropped it on the 7th grade floor?"
"Ily! I don't really care!...Who's Ms. Johnson?...All I care about is if I miss the bus! My moms at work!"
"Its ok! The bus always leaves late! She was my PE sub today."
"Emily, just ask the office tomorrow, can we please get on the bus now!"
"Ok."

Yep, I lost one of my tennis shoes walking to my locker from the gym. Which was bad since I was using my spare pair because I had lost my good ones. I had neglected to tell my mom this when I got back from school. Funny, I know! So when we arrived at my Week Without Walls meeting the next day, and my shoe was mysteriously sitting on the HS buildings ledge my mom was kinda surprised.

"OMG!!!! Theres my shoe!"
"Whats it doing here?"
"Oh...I...must have left it on the ledge!"
"Emily..."
"Ok...I lost it"
"Why was it there?"
"Someone must have found it by the fountain and put it there!"
"Emily, you already lost your other ones! Please just try and not lose anything else! You need two pairs for Week Without Walls!"
"KK! LOL!!!"

5 comments:

Hannah Lee said...

Way to go em!!

Emily Kent said...

I Know Right!!!

Unknown said...

lol w-o-w ... just a question but how do you lose a shoe? I mean do you not realize that it like fell off and your walking around with one sho on? oh and what is 'Week Without Walls?

Anonymous said...

Katherine, I really have no idea why Emily could lose a shoe, but I regret to inform you that I have not had the guts to ask knowing it will have been an "Emily move". Week Without Walls is a thing they do at school so they can get out of school. The primary purpose is that and virtually has no other purpose! I assume Emily has already informed you of the "other" reason.

Anonymous said...

So Em...whats been going on...I saw on facebook that you were sick!!?? I hope you are feeling better! I have a gazillion things to tell you about life and the phone and other stuff and the phone haha!! I love you and hope to hear from you soon!! Email me or just call me!!
your bff!!
HL