"Brea, I'm hungry!" Emily began in an irresistible voice.
"Yeah, but class is about to start..." Brea replied.
"How about...a baked potato..." Emily knew she would win.
"oooo, well, I guess we can make it, with butter and cheese?" Brea asked desperately.
"Would I even consider one without it?" And they were off!
With only five minutes until the bell for class would ring, Emily and Brea made a dash! With three minutes left, the were stopped by Hadi, the "monitor..." He definitely took his job way to seriously. "Did you say please and thank you? Did you ask politely? Wish the lunch lady a nice day! Clean up!" After their lil problem was taken care of, they had two minutes left! After scarfing it down (with miss Bre-Bre hoggin' the butter!" The two rushed back upstairs jus as the bell was ringing. This story is proof that NOTHING can come between two girls, and a baked potato.
2 comments:
So, this is what ill mannered Emily does at school? JK! Interesting! At least your still alive! ;)
Ok, it's officially been over 3 months now... write when you get home!
Miss ya!
abi
Post a Comment