GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO!
Ever get that feeling? Well Emil did! It all happened that funny day while the Kents were eating an especially delicious lunch at Applebees. After finishing their crispy bread pudding with a side of caramel sauce, Emil felt it. I mean Emil really felt it! As some of you may already know, Emil resides, enjoying the warm comforts of Doha, Qatar in the Middle East. One comfort they either forgot about or just thought it might be funny to forget about is to unlock ANY of the bathrooms in the biggest mall they have!
Emil soon discovered this and by that time, Emil felt it even MORE!!!!!!!!! The funny thing is that Emil soon found out that the only bathrooms that were locked were the woman's. You may be thinking, well thats not so bad. Oh, but it was. For as I have been careless enough not to specify that Emil's actual name is Emily and there is no doubt that Emily IS a girl.
After frantically searching every bathroom in City Centre Emil's dad made the executive choice, that there was indeed no choice but to use the men's restroom, Yes, it's not a typo, the men's.
Emily was snuck into the stall in a very Jason Bourne like manner and wasn't escorted out again until long after she was finished. If you don't know, in Doha if your caught in the restroom of the opposite gender you could be deported.So as you can see, precautions had to be taken.
When the coast was clear Emily's father pounded on the stall door ranting "Emil! Emil! Emil! Emil!." Of course hoping not to jeopardize Emily's secret identity. So this is how it happened. Emil's Big Day will never be forgotten.
P.S. I caution you! If you ever visit an Arab country make sure a men's restroom is NOT on your must see list.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I guess your "AMAZING" blog isn't going as planned.
Love the poll.
Emil, to quote Mulan, "You are the craziest man I've ever met!" haha. I am still laughing about this experience.
~Elisabeth
LOL Thanks for writing something on your blog i miss you. Call me or email me I have loads to tell you!!
Post a Comment