Those of you who know me also know that at times like these I am not usually the most helpful and I am definitely not the one to discourage risk taking. Well, it all happened one warm Doha morning. I had just returned from a dance rehearsal for The King and I (the production I am currently involved in). Lissy greeted me and without hesitation shouted "I going back to blonde!" I, the wise one, cautioned her sensibly. "Lissy" I said, "both you and I know you'll regret this!" She was quick to notify me that she knew what she was doing and it would all be fine.
~
"AHHHHHH!!!!!!" I'm sure you know who this is! So I'm going to skip to the boring part of the story.
I think we all learned a valuable lesson today.......Awkward Silence.........don't change your hair color if it looks fine the way it is. Who knows, you might end up like Lissy, bright orange!
So Elisabeth, simple, naive Elisabeth, I can honestly and sincerely say, "I TOLD YA SO!!!!"
3 comments:
Oh, boo-hoo. These blog readers have already read this story, the TRUE version, on my blog. Besides, I am more than happy with my hair color. It may be orange, but it provides an interesting story to tell--and it's only temporary, as all hair color is in my book.
:-)
I agree with the story part, but happy? However, I also agree with the temporary part as well.
I wanna see more pictures of your hair lizzy!! lol I miss you all!
Nice storyS
♥♥♥♥Hannah Lee♥♥♥♥
Post a Comment