For those of you who haven't heard the notorious BL story, please refer to www.elisabethkent.blogspot.com
Despite other fiendish twistings of the truth that have previously been posted on my sisters blog, I am happy to tell you that this all happened ALMOST exactly as she said. The only aspect she failed to convey in truth and detail was that Mollie did not come to my bathroom and tell me off. Mollie very in-maturely, and just plain meanly, tackled me on my bed until I was in a position where I couldn't breathe, and then made ME clean it up! Yes, If Elisabeth hadn't come and dragged her off of me, I might not be here today!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh Boo-hoo. Stop distorting the truth. You know very well Mollie did nothing of the sort.
Yes, Elisabeth. She did do something of the sort. I should know.
Hey Em! This is Abby! Who picked Hector?
Emily,
I noticed your survey but could not answer do to the answer options. Your options do not make sense with the question. The answer options should be, Yes, No, Possibly/Maybe, Not Necessarily, or I don't know.
O.K. Bye,
Elisabeth
"Accurately outlines your life"????? That's crazy talk. It makes no sense. You don't outline a life. You might describe it or explain it or represent it, but you cannot outline it. O.K. Point made. However, I refuse to vote because I actually came up with that question, but you plagarized it from me. Very insulting to say the least!
Post something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you dead or something?? Post something I haven't heard from you in 4ever!!
Post something!!
WRITE SOMETHING!
Hello, dear. You really should post something. My loquacious posts are going to lure all two of your faithful readers away if you're not careful... ;-)
Post a Comment