Sunday, December 30, 2007

Last day in Athens

Today was our last day in Athens. It was more low key. Dad stayed home so he could work and the rest of us took off. We visited the ancient cemetary and then the National Art Gallary. After this, we visited a large mall and enjoyed lunch at a small cafe with inexpressible burgers, French fries, and desserts. We are now back at the Claasens, resting and packing. Tomorrow we are off to Istanbul!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog!

Hannah Lee said...

Soo i heard you went to a Turkish bath?? Whatcha think of that??
lol
Love ya!!

Unknown said...

OMG this is sooo awesome! I've always wanted to go to Athens! what did you think about the architecture? I bet it was really cool! Did you learn any words in Greek? Now I'm going to look at the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey Katherine!
It was absolutly amazing!!!